toro z100!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fishin LCO, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Fishin LCO

Fishin LCO LawnSite Member
    from NC

I was quoted $6100 for a new 2003 Toro Z100 20 hp KOH with a 44" SFS deck. Is this a fair price? Has any one found it much cheaper? Thanks for any help

2. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

If I may ask...what is the application you have for this mower. Either way, that seems high to me for that mower. You could get something a little beefier than that for about another $900.00 like the Toro with 62" deck and 23 or 25 kohler. 2003 model not he 2004's. The 04's have been redesigned and consequently re-priced.

3. Fishin LCO

Fishin LCO LawnSite Member
    from NC

i will be using it mainly for small residentall accounts. I am not sure if I need something bigger, but have been considering it.
    thanks for the reply

4. bayfish

Truthfully, I have not found many lawns that I can't use my 60" Hustler on. It has replaced my 44" and 52" walkbehinds on many of the residentials that I used them for.

I would strongly advise you to consider a 60" because of the versatlity and it would allow you to pursue some larger properties.

5. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Well the price for a Toro Z100 17hp kawi, 44" deck is still $5,995 last i checked.

6. bayfish

NSCULandscaper...Did you get the PM I sent you concerning those toro blades?

7. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Yea i got a box for them so ill send them COD if i can this week.

8. bayfish

Sorry, I just now checked my private messages...DUH! I saw you response. Thanks, no big hurry. Where is Henderson? I have a daughter in Concord.

9. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Near the Virginia border just north of Raleigh

10. bayfish

That's a far piece from Concord.

My little sister attended NC State School of Veterinary Medicene. Currently has a practice in Clearwater Fla.

Nice area in the research triangle. Lots of opportunities for you, I'm sure.