Toro z355??? Anyone know about these.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TC Lawns, Jul 17, 2008.

1. TC Lawns

TC Lawns LawnSite Member

I am shopping around for a good used Exmark or Toro zero turn. I had almost decided on the Exmark Lazer Z when i came across this Toro Z355. I have never seen this mower before and would like to get all of your opinions. I like the fact that it can bag, but I dont know how much I would use it. Am I better off sticking with the Lazer Z or Z master? It looks like it is designed like the walker. I like walkers alot and would like to have one but its either the walker or the z master mid mount style. And I think the lazer z and z master is more practical for me. If I got the Z355, would it just be taking up alot of space on the trailer when I really just need the Lazer Z. Please, any comments, pros/cons, opinions are greatly appreciated.

2. dura to the max

dura to the max LawnSite Silver Member
    from georgia

it all depends on what mower you need. if you dont need to bag like what its made for then dont. it is probably designed/built by exmark which has some decent reviews on LS. this question really seems kind of pointless, i think it would be a good mower comperable to an exmark navigator, but if you dont need to bag then dont buy it. its much slower than a midmount, and it takes up way more space on the trailer. trailer space that is much needed. i think it would be a great mower, but not really what you need.