Toro Zero Turn Mower - $3800

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MudslinginFX4, Sep 9, 2007.

1. MudslinginFX4

MudslinginFX4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Toro 52'' 23hp Kohler engine. Mower has 706 hours on it, but is still being used everyday. Starts, runs, and cuts great. Has new tires, new belts, oil changed regulary, etc. Has a built on jack so you can change blades easy. Call 919-539-5925 for questions. Asking $3800

Toro 4.jpg

2. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

are you getting out . Tell you what i will give you $5,000.00 for the mower and the lesco spreader and you meet me at va state line . let me know

3. MudslinginFX4

Nah, I'm not getting out. Bought all new mowers, trucks, etc.. I have someone looking at both mowers tomorrow. I'm really not wanting to come off the price much because they are in good shape and I'm already asking a fair price. If they don't sell I'll keep them. I'll take $5400 you come pick them up.

4. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

do you have any more pictures of the mower?

5. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

did you sell the mowers and the spreader?

6. MudslinginFX4

I've still got them as of now. A guy trying to come up with cash for the mowers later in the week, but until then I'll sell them. Send me a pm with your email address and I'll send you more pictures.

7. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

If you can send them asap i might be able to get with you to get them by wed .

edited: please send email address by pm. thank you. jodi

8. MudslinginFX4

shouse, here is a link for the spreader I put on craigslist: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/418128929.html click on that and send me an email through that or either pm me through lawnsite with your address and I will send more pics.

9. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

if i give you $5500.00 for the spreader and the mower would you meet in winston salem at Hanes mall ?

10. shouse

shouse LawnSite Member

if you intersted you can call me 540-440-0432 best i can do