Toro zmaster 3000 series

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by tdadkins00, May 17, 2013.

1. ztrguy

ztrguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE FL

Did you get the Kohler or Kawasaki engine? Also, what size? Enjoying the EFI compared to carb?

2. dabears8430

dabears8430 LawnSite Member
    from midwest

did you end up getting the 3000 series? im looking at that one considering all i do is residential right now at just about 25 hours a week on the machine. i dont see myself getting to big into the commercial mowing as of now so i think the 3000 series might be good enough for what im doing....thoughts anyone?

thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. McFarland_Lawn_Care

McFarland_Lawn_Care LawnSite Bronze Member

The 3000 series is very good! Only very small differences between those and the 5000 ones. We use ours Heavily, in heavy wet conditions lately bagging etc. Works great. I will go with a 5000 next time simply for the EFI, but very happy with this machine! I would not hesitate to recommend it.

4. tdadkins00

tdadkins00 LawnSite Member

Just bought the 3000 yesterday mowed with it for about 2 hrs really like it huge improvement over my toro Titan seems like the turbo force deck doesn't stripe to well cuts really good but no stripes!!!

5. bp lawn

bp lawn LawnSite Member

Get the high lifts, they help the stripes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. catpride22

catpride22 LawnSite Member

You can get a stripper kit for it,which works pretty good,also it stripes alot better if you close the shoot down to the B setting instead of the C setting.

7. tdadkins00

Might have to try that do you have the rubber flap or the roller for your striping kit

8. ch4x0r

ch4x0r LawnSite Senior Member

Hey tdadkins00 i see your from tenn also i'm also in tn where did you buy your 3000 series? i own a 2000 series i bought up in antioch tn from sle equipment

9. tdadkins00

Bought mine from lane sales in morristown looked at sle but to far of a drive for me I'm up here in East Tennessee bout 30 min east of gatlinburg

10. catpride22

catpride22 LawnSite Member

The plastic roller,there not as nice as my steel Exmark roller but they work better than nothing at all.