Toro zmaster 3000 series

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by tdadkins00, May 17, 2013.

1. bp lawn

bp lawn LawnSite Member

I have the OEM toro adjustable roller and it does OK. The after market ones would probably do just as good. I don't lower it anymore, I just adjusted it to the lowest it would go when in the up position.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. ch4x0r

ch4x0r LawnSite Senior Member

I think I'm going to order one of the big league rollers I've heard good stuff on them.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. catpride22

catpride22 LawnSite Member

I dont care for those rollers,they hook to the rear of mower and seems to me they would get beat up on loading and unloading on a trailer.but i could be wrong,would be nice if someone on here has some experiance with them,

4. JR's Lawn Service

JR's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I am in East Tennessee as well and purchased my Toro 3000 from Lane Sales in Morristown. The cut with this mower is great and I have been very happy with it. The only complaint I have is that the discharged grass clippings are extremely long and I have to double cut to make it look cleaner at times. I am somewhat anal and hate leaving any cut grass laying in the yard. I run nothing but high lift .250 blades. I am trying to find a chute blocker now and will try this to see how it works, especially with Fall around the corner. I wish it would chop up the grass better. I have tried the "A" setting on the Flow Baffle and it does not change anything. Still, a good mower and leaves an awesome cut.