Toro zmaster bagging systems

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HazellLawnCare, Jun 25, 2003.

1. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Why doesn't Toro sell a 3 bag soft bagger for their z's with a 62 or 72" deck? They sell a 2 bag bagger for the 52 on the smaller mowers but for the large ones they only offer the dump from the seat design.

2. HazellLawnCare

No comment?

3. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer told me all winter that it would be available in the early spring. I guess they meant next spring:rolleyes:. He eventually got tired of me bugging him and traded my 52" Z255 Z Master (88 hrs) for a 60" Lazer Z (68 hrs) with the 3 bin Ultra Vac for $2600 difference. I could not believe the difference in the quality of the cut. The bagger is a nice option and a big help especially with hedge clippings and a manicured look. :)

4. HazellLawnCare

The ultravac setup is exactly what I would like to see Toro come out with. I have an Exmark dealer 30 miles away but he thinks if I'm going to be bagging I HAVE to own a walker. I will either buy a Toro, Exmark, or Kubota.

5. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

Demo a Hustler Super Z with the Bac-Vac unit before you buy any of the other brands. Its the easiest vac unit to remove for side discharge on the market.

Gene

6. HazellLawnCare

I need a vac system with soft bags so that I can empty into the back of a truck. I also use an enclosed trailer so a ramp set up is out of question.

7. Hustler

Hustler Guest

Hustler now offers a 3-bag catcher system for the Z and Super Z. A 2-bagger for the Mini Z and Super Mini.

They are manufactured by Humboldt Specialty in cooperation with Hustler and were introduced in April.

8. HazellLawnCare

no new info on a toro bagger?