1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toro Zmaster or Gravely

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bengel, Apr 3, 2005.

1. bengel

bengel LawnSite Member
    from v2r 4a8

I live in Canada -- Vancouver to be exact and we don't seem to have the selection of mowers that the rest of you people seem to have. My only choice seems to be between the Toro or the Gravely. We do have the Kubota and the JD but they are just starting to offer zero turn mowers. I am trying to make the choice between the gravely PM152Z or the Toro Z450 PRO Performance Series -- same size as the Gravely. They seem so close almost like Exmark is to Toro. Most of the golf courses seem to use Jacobsen and Toro and most of the Landscape contractors seem to use JD but they never use the Zero Turn mowers just tractors. Most of our grass up here is usually quite wet and very thick and I would llike to bag it only on special occasions. Like to hear from someone, I think this forum is great
  2. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

You won't go wrong with either, so it's a personal preference issue, really.

How do the prices you are getting compare? Do you like the dealer(s) ? That's a big factor.