Toro Ztr

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by O'BrienLawn&Landscape, May 3, 2008.

1. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

O'BrienLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

This is kind of out there but i know of a company getting rid of a bunch of toro ztrs. they are 2 yrs old with 60" and 72" decks on them. I have no idea what models or how many hrs are on them but have heard they are nice. Any ideas as to how much a good price would be for these? They are also getting rid of 30" 36" and 48" walkbehinds, any figures on those? I have never dealt with toro so i have no clue? thanks

2. NittanyLawncare

NittanyLawncare LawnSite Member

About $7000-8000 for the 60/72's depending on engine and hours, add a bit if their daihatsu engines. As for the walk behinds, it varies with age, hours, condition and engine. Give me something specific and I could give you a price vis a vis.

3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say 6000-7000 for the ZTRs if there kohler engines and add some if liquid cooled or diesel

4. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

so if persay i were to buy a few i would have no problem gettin rid of them for 5k? im sure they have some hrs on them cause the company has A LOT of accounts.

5. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say you could get rid of them for 5k depending on hours, and I would say assume 4,000-4,500 for ones with higher hours on them, and i consider high hours to be 2,000+ hours.

6. O'BrienLawn&Landscape

sounds good. i appreciate the help