Toro's turbo force deck how do you like it now

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bart may, May 12, 2004.

1. bart may

bart may LawnSite Senior Member
    from montana

How does it seem to be handling wet deep spring grass? Any clumping? Would you recomend it?

2. one word greatttttttt...doesnt clump much at all ....i love this mower ....and will add if i stay in the biz ...as soon as toro gets a walkbehind with turbo force one of those ...great deck great mower .

3. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine has been working great for me even in tall grass. I would buy another again in a heart beat. I plan on adding a striping attachment to it soon but would like to add that it stripes pretty good without. I also plan on adding the exmark suspension kit and eventually a tank sprayer.
    If anyone is looking for any of these items e-mail Bryant from Ground Breakers (Gator-ator link at the top). His aerator attachment for zero turns is solid, pulls great plugs and the price is right, his customer service is also next to none. I have spoken to him numerous times and he seems to overbuild what he makes. The striping attachment he is working on is similar to exmarks but is spring loaded and adjustible in the field. Some of the attachments I mentioned above may not be for sale yet but they sound GREAT.
    P.S. I dont work for him, just pleased to do business with an guy who keeps his word and makes a great product.

4. its been tall around here to and its going to seed so its extra tall ..and little to no clumping ..discharges excellent dispurses even ..moveable baffles work great ....great mower i cant say it enough

5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

no complaints from me about mine either, awesome machine, 28hp EFI.