1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

toro's version of a walker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by capescaper, Sep 4, 2003.

1. capescaper

capescaper LawnSite Member

does any one have any remarks on toro's version of the walker the Z350 what about price is it comparable,how does it stripe

PRO PROPERTY CARE LawnSite Member

exmark is comeing out with a version of the walker too. My dealer here in southern canada is getting one and i hope to give it a try
  3. capescaper

capescaper LawnSite Member

have u heard a price
  4. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

do yourself a favor and try a search for information on the 350. I had one for a month and couldnt get rid of it fast enough. Just didnt work for me. Replaced it with a Toro Z150 series and all my gripes went away,
  5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Exmark already had one of these some years ago. It was discontinued because of down sales - and no repeat sales to speak of. Scag has one of these called the "Cougar". My question would be, why would one even want a machine like this? What good is it, really? I mean, - sure, it bags, but so does EVERYthing. All these machine are known for slow speed, and bulkyness.
  6. nelbuts

nelbuts LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW, FL

The Scag isn't slow but honestly if you can't side discharge and mulch with the same deck I don't want it.

PRO PROPERTY CARE LawnSite Member

havent heard a price yet
  8. mottster

mottster LawnSite Member

I thought you could with the scag...
  9. phillylawnking1

phillylawnking1 LawnSite Member

Hear is a 97 exmark explorer,they stop making them in 1999.

10. williamslawn

williamslawn LawnSite Member
    from SC

Toro 350 = POS