1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Total Business Package...any good??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, Jan 15, 2007.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Im thinking of getting the Total business package from Sean...and I seem to remember some good reviews on it. Anyone have opinions??? While I'd love to believe I know everything...I sure as heck dont--especially on the commercial side...so Im hoping to pick up any tips I can get. So if anyone has thoughts on the package, Id greatly appreciate it!
  2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

It will give you some ideas that you may or may not ahve thought about. Overall, it's not too bad.
  3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

If you have a little bit of experience, or have been using lawnsite to educate yourself, then some of the info seems pretty entry-level. But there are a number of advanced concepts, and a lot of good sample templates to go by.

Yes, I believe it is worth the money.
  4. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

It really Depends on where you are in your business. If you've been at it for a while and have a bunch of accounts, then 90% of the stuff you already know, or have thought of.

On the other hand, if you have alot of gray areas, or things your not quite sure on, it will clear everything up for you and give some ideas.