Touch up paint for Exmark

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rapytlarz, May 14, 2003.

1. rapytlarz

rapytlarz LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Hi! Does anyone have any info on wher i can find touch up paint for my Lazer. Hit the dog kennel the other day and put a nice scratch in the side of the deck.

Thanks Rapytlarz

2. Fire engine red.....

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

yep ,u dealer sells it.

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I can give you all you want!

I wouldn't fret over a scratch! I'd just touch it up in the Fall, or do like me and thousands of others and do nothing!

Its the side of the deck, its designed to take abuse/scratches.

I say just live with it!

If it starts to get rusty, then do something. Mine will never rust due to constant contact and new scratches! :D

5. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Yeah...I wouldn't worry about it either. Just wait until fall because more scratches will come.

MATT

6. snowplowjay

snowplowjay LawnSite Member

Put a date next to that scratch in pen and just start tracking the scratches and war wounds. I wantd to keep my mowers scratch free too until i realized it was a losing battle. Paint what needs to be painted in the offseason and start out each season with a crisp shiny looking lineup of mowers.

Jay

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Did you REALLY say a "scratch on side of the deck"?:dizzy: That is MAJOR! You're probably going to need primer and featherfill as well. You don't want THAT to come off again! Generally Like what was said, Fire engine red. The only one that will notice any difference, (if there IS any), is you. This is what I used when I painted my light bracket for my Lazer, and it matches perfectly. Looks factory.