Tough time to work

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by pete scalia, Dec 1, 2007.

1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

are we really discussing hand cremes??? LOL....Buck up Pete, get some gloves!

spoken like a true Southern California boy

2. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

I just remembered I have a tube of "Working Hands" here too. Good stuff.

3. jana

jana LawnSite Member

4. pete scalia

pete scalia LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks guys. Seems like I've been trying to get my hands wrapped around a good set of udders all my life. Looks like I may now succeed. Not exactly what I'd been thinking of but it will have to do.

5. irrig8r

irrig8r LawnSite Platinum Member

6. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Oh, you poor fellas break my heart. I'm still in shorts! :laugh: Now, where's all the sympathy when July/August rolls around?

7. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

I had to get the A/C cranking today. But yesterday morning I almost had to put on a long sleeve shirt to hang my Christmas lights.

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

We just returned to Muskoka from Toronto.... Brutal Driving.... Sleet and freezing rain all the way. When we got home we were 'greeted' by over 2' of snow on the ground. My Truck is buried and it took me over 2 hours on the Honda Blower to get us dug out. Now it is -6c and freezing rain.

9. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

You left out "Have a great day."

40 plus years in a snow belt with 6 months of grey skies, all I can say is you must have a great market for your indoor lighting.

Mike

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Mike, Believe it or not, I still have 109 fixtures to install in an outdoor system! We got all the wire in the ground last week then the weather came in. This is really early for such cold and snow here. I don't know how the heck I am going to manage to install the system but we will try....

Have a great day.