Tow behind compressor question

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by MajesticUSA, Oct 14, 2010.

1. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Oh yeah, who marked this one?

IMG00017-20101004-1338[1].jpg

2. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

???? it's within hand dig distance :confused:

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Just because someone paints the lawn, doesn't mean there's actually anything there.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

............ agreed :confused:

5. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

NO KIDDING!!!!! last week i was repairing a failed septic field and some one eyed idiot mis-marked the field using his stupid voodoo sticks:hammerhead:the end of the pipe was right on but the rest of the system was non-existent, NO PAINT FOR HIM!!!!!:confused:

butt head was so far off i would have fired him if it weren't for our long time relationship.

well, i have vented and will think of a way to minimize this jerks mistakes in the future, rookie:dizzy:

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I can't tell, is that head-to-head coverage on the left hand center? :dizzy:

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Now thats funny. Did you still buy him lunch?

8. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

yup, normally pack one every day :)

9. cush

cush LawnSite Senior Member

I open all valves manually at once turn on compressor and crack ball valve till air starts out of heads the slowly open the rest of the way. For larger systems you may have to close off a few stations to get enough pressure. Just don't let the valves hammer and you will be fine.

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Seems to go faster if you take the time to evacuate the main first, especially on larger systems. We will first air the zone farthest and most downhill from the compressor.