1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Tow-behind or Rental aerator?

Discussion in 'Rental Equipment' started by BluegrassRules!, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to see it! I have been thinking about getting an older bike and working on it, but then I go and look at a CVO Ultra or the Road Glide Ultra and I sit and drool! I just sold a beautiful one of a kind Wide Glide! Beautiful bike, just never liked the ride, I was very uncomfortable on it! It is touring bikes for now on!

2. ericbl

ericbl LawnSite Member

3. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Very Nice! I am going this week to look at a CVO Road Glide! Going to work some numbers and see what happens. Might look at an Ultra. I would really love to have a 110ci Screamin Eagle, not to mention I absolutely love the Road Glide!

4. ericbl

ericbl LawnSite Member

Buddy of mine has the CVO street glide, and several are doing the 110 builds, I think when I jump I'm going to the 120R. Going with a fugly ugh? My cousin rides one, lot of pallet for some nice paint schemes, I do like the yellow, saw one with lowers, looked real good. Seeing alot of custom glides at the rallies.
    Posted via Mobile Device