1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Towmaster tc14

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Nov 28, 2012.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Hey guys anybody own one of these trailers or have any opinions on them? Im also looking at a towmaster T14 d.. looking to replace my old eager beaver i just sold

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

3. mrsops

This trailer has treated pine.. I did want oak like i have on my interstate.. But this model doesnt have it.. How will the pine hold up
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

We have had a towmaster for yrs. Has been a great trailer. Looking at new ones now. Looking at the PJ, Load Trail and Towmaster. What prices are you seeing?

5. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

Most smaller equip trlrs around here are Cams. I have a 7 ton that is used at its limit with my 6 ton kubota and it has been good so far.

6. sideliner

sideliner LawnSite Member

I have 4 towmaster trailers 1 t14t 1t12t and two t14hd. They have been great trailers for me. One of my dump T14hd's is a 2001 and has been on the road every day since then. the only things that I have replaced is a tongue jack one set of brakes and a set of tires. Towmaster rates their trailers so 14 means it carries 14000lbs. It will put you in need of a CDL unless you derate it. I just bought the T12T for $8200 it has 16 feet tilt 4 feet stationary extra d rings and toolbox cover. I feel they are worth what they cost.

7. mrsops

Ended up getting the towmaster tc-14 with a 16' deck.. These trailers seem very well built...

DSC05167.jpg

DSC05166.jpg

DSC05165.jpg

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

NICE! You will be very happy with your purchase.

9. mrsops

Thanks ksss... Its not my colors but at this point i really didnt care i didnt want to pass up such a good deal on a 7ton trailer.. 5 ton interstate trailer was the same price as this 7 ton towmaster :dizzy:

10. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Thats nice. I like that its a flat deck with no side rails
    Posted via Mobile Device