1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Toyota towing enclosed trailer Pics.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by stuffdeer, Feb 3, 2007.

1. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Pulled up to the gas pump, and this pulled in.

2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats a sweet trailer
  3. iowa

iowa LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW IA

Sorry. Wouldn't even consider buying that truck even if it was the last one on the planet.
  4. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

trailer must be empty?
  5. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

I have to agree with you. I was kinda surprised, as I've never seen a Toyota TOWING ANYTHING.

I'd still rather have a Nice F-150 over the Tundra.
  6. climber

climber LawnSite Member

Wow I thought that was a f150 when I first saw it... And it looks like a dodge ram thats been lowered and ugly! And it looks like the trailers bottoming out the suspension too... A work truck eh?

7. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

well my 03 v6 tundra out tows my 93 v8 chevy !
  8. JKenney

JKenney LawnSite Member

You should have told him to take the spring bars off and tow it like a real man. Hell, my Oldsmobile will tow that with a weight-distributing hitch! And yes stuffdeer their is a reason you don't see Toyota's and Nissan's towing trailers very often.
  9. greenscapes inc.

greenscapes inc. LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Bottoming out the suspension?? It looks like its holding it pretty good. I dont know how it pulls but I hardly would say the suspension is bottomed out. Im a Ford guy but there is not a truck out there that will out last a toyota or beat its resale.
  10. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

What about what the one on the side of the trailer is pulling? I don't know, I've never driven a Toyota (i can't read the foreign language manual) so I don't know how they handle or anything, but I'm sure that as they are progressing that they are able to be tow vehicles. I don't know why they insist on putting the TRD logo on everything though. Who wants to have a "racing development" truck to work with everyday...