1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

toyota tundra owners!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by TandM, Aug 4, 2008.

1. TandM

TandM LawnSite Senior Member
    from south

I just wanted to start a forum about tundras and how they have been hoding up no specific years. I personally have a 2003 toyota tundra access cab 2wd with a 4.7 v8. I love this truck and the way it drives. I don't know if its just mine or what but are all of these trucks incredibly quick? my truck will just roast the tires off from a dead stop. and I can go beat porsches and benzes till about 45-50 mph. which is fun. It has 87000 miles with not one prob. all in all I am a very happy toyota man.

2. bone1

bone1 LawnSite Member
    from ga

3. TandM

from south

appreaciate it

4. Dean of Green

Dean of Green LawnSite Senior Member

I have the exact same year and model as you. It has about 66,000 miles. I haven't had any problems and have been very happy with it.

5. TandM

from south

good to here

6. flairland

flairland LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no way your truck will beat porche's.

7. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

mine is a rare long bed v6 base model 2003. had to actually look for a while till i found one like this. makes a great work truck and tows great even with the v6. not one single problem since i drove it off the lot in 03. the v6 is very peppy and resonable on gas

8. TandM

from south

i didn't mean beat it just jump it off the line