1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

toyota tundra

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by scott's turf, Jan 31, 2002.

1. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Bubble boy,

Toyota does not have a one ton because they dont jump into things they research and develop and engineer before juping right in. Im sure they have them already just waiting for the right time. Toyota makes busses and 2tons in japan. So i know they do exist.

My tacoma has 150k miles and it has had no problems and i have pulled 16ft trailers loaded with two mowers etc....

I would put anything up to a toyota. They are built to last.

Check out this page.http://www.autooninfo.net/AutoonInfo/GalleriesandRostersofToyotas.htm
  2. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

Bubble Boy,

toyota is the largest car company in the world. They have the biggest piece of the pie. They have enough money to buy out one of the big three and keep going. They make 4 different kinds of suv 6 different cars and two trucks not to mention their lexus and scion line-up.

they are the biggest at this point.nn
    you just dont hear about it.

3. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I have had 4 4x4 Toy trucks and currently using a 96 4Runner for the biz......gotta have the back seat for the kids.

I also have the plow on the 4runner.........sure a truck with a bed would be better but I can't do it right now........other priorities......

I have never had a toyota fail on me. I did have a tranmission rebuilt in one but that is because I bought it for pennies knowing the previous owner had problems driving a stick......I put 80K miles on that one before I sold it at a large profit.......

My next vehicle will be a Tundra crew cab. It may even be the rumured 3/4 ton with a diesel......