1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Toys!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RN Lawncare, Jun 24, 2012.

1. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

theres a old thread on here somewhere, but lets start a new toy thread. bikes, quads, boats, cars anything!

2. RN Lawncare

pictures are of my 03 raptor 660. also my 88 mustang gt w/ cobra motor right when i bought it. it's since been built more and is now getting repainted dark blue. also has drag wheels on it now! :clapping:

raptor.jpg

003.jpg

3. LawnMastersTN

LawnMastersTN LawnSite Senior Member

here are a few of mine.
    95 Honda CBR600
    84 1/2 GT350 Mustang (has a Weiand blower on it now. Ill try to get a pic later today)

bike.jpg

mustang.jpg

mustang2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  4. RN Lawncare

nice bike lawnmaster. i'm looking for a cheap one myself

5. LawnMastersTN

LawnMastersTN LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man I've had it since 2005 and its got 56K on it now. I think you can pic one up like mine for about 2K or so. I love the bike. Heres some more pics too.

Thats an old picture of the jeep from 2006. It now has 7inches more of lift and on 38's

bike.jpg

bike2.jpg

3.jpg

6. threeleafllc

threeleafllc LawnSite Member

dont use it as much as i like..

P8270261.jpg

IMG-20110815-00061[1].jpg

7. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Thats the same boat ive been wanting. How fast does she do with that 300?

8. threeleafllc

we have had 62 full of gas, 2 guys ,ice and fishing gear on a dead flat night...
    realistic days is more like 57mph.. anyway its way to fast for a bayboat lol..
    It was a hard choice between this and the yellowfin but i just couldnt justify the extra coin for the yellowfin for almost the same fit and finish..
    It will float in skinny water and run offshore really well..

9. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah those yellowfins are nice. But i never will be able to afford their prices. 62 is pretty good for 24ft bay boat. Id really like to get into offshore fishing and be a guide.

10. threeleafllc

I always loved offshore fishing i was crazy. But i inshore fished while i was in florida and it was all over, sold the deep v and got the bayboat and never looked back lol..you dont see to many bayboats around new england so i bought this one down in florida and trailered it back last year..