Toys!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RN Lawncare, Jun 24, 2012.

1. J & D Greens

J & D Greens LawnSite Senior Member

My son has a auto-tranny and mine is a five spd. I just got mine last week so I can't wait to hit the hills. We kept my son much milder than mine, but after driving mine his feels much more tippy than mine. I think the wider stance the tires makes a bid diff. on that even though it sits higher.

Thanks for the compliment and I hope that your biz. grows and grows. I am so busy that I kinda got a little bummed out. (all work and no play was getting to me.) That is way I decided to get my rig, it really gives me a added push to get my work done.

2. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks i have already seen a 500% percent growth in my sales this year, fall is about to hit hard. i have was looking on craigslist and found quite a few white xj's already lifted for with little to no issues for around 2500-3000 but unfortunately i have to spend that money on my bagger system, and a leaf plow, new impeller and crankshaft for my leaf vac.

3. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Sounds sweet! Wheeling is a great passtime, and you can do it with a few guys and get everyone into it. I'll likely be getting this in the next couple weeks, I've looked at it already and I like what I see. Just gotta make a deal!
    1988 Suzuki Samurai.

88 (4).jpg

4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Cut a few trails my your field and all of a sudden I'm an ATV storage/repair facility!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Is that a Ford 8N, its looks to be in awesome shape?

6. eatonpcat

It's a 9N... She was restored about ten years ago, but I don't use it very much!

7. tylerlawncare

tylerlawncare LawnSite Member

Thought it was the time to buy something for me not the business.

181113_577865750843_946118952_n.jpg

8. eatonpcat

Nice Benz...You're gonna enjoy it!

9. dwost

dwost LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice Tyler, another Euro fan on the boards love it! ;)

10. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Nice MB! Is it your weekend car?