Toys!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RN Lawncare, Jun 24, 2012.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i had a 76' Nova 2door. i sold it to pay for my wedding in 2009. plant o get a new 4wheeler once our baby is born.

2. 44DCNF

44DCNF LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi sehitchman,
    Thanks for your service and Happy belated Veteran's Day! I just love your surfin' Woody. My sister owned a 72 (iirc) B210 when I was in high school and I got to use it a lot when I'd go visit her in my old home town...I had lots of fun crusing around town in it. You have a nice collection there.

3. sehitchman

sehitchman LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, the USAF guy is my son, he drives the Maxima. The woody wagon is my daughters daily driver, she gets lots of attention. I've got ski's and a snowboard that go up top in the winter. :) I've got a couple other Datsun projects, but don't want to show them till they are finished.

4. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hold onto those plans for a while hah, I'm in the process of doing my brothers finances after 2 years of being a dad. His idea of buying a new motorcycle quickly changed to investing in his Roth and 401k after that little guy popped out. Once his "dad" switch was clicked, his priorities changed forever.