Toys!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RN Lawncare, Jun 24, 2012.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll have to get some pics of my dirtbike & toy hauler when I head racing this wknd. Ryde, what was the pitbike bored out to, 143 cc?

2. ryde307

ryde307 LawnSite Senior Member

It was based on a bbr 160 motor. The guy in the backround is a drag car builder and good friends with all the bbr guys. He builds a bunch of stuff for them. Also for the currie brothers if your into offroad stuff at all. Anyways started as a 160 and complete custom top end from there. It pulled like a stock 250f tons of fun to ride and super smooth power that didnt end.

3. ryde307

Noahb

Thanks, The boat was my dads. He passed away 9 years ago and it then sat for 2 years. We entered it into a contest to have it resored and it won. So it was completly gutted and split in 2 then rebuilt with lots of custom stuff. The total build was around 80,000. Although Im sure some of the numbers were inflated. Lots was done very well some not so much. Either way its fun and gets alot of attention.

The jeep I sold. It was an 04(? i think) rubicon. 37" iroks rubicon express long arm kit and some more small stuff. It was pretty streetable so it was fun to cruise around town also.

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry to hear about your dad. When you take it out on the water you will always know that hes with you. But the jeep is tight.

5. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

Couple of my newer toys, both purchased last fall.

022.jpg

6. noahb195

Is that a Z06? Thats the car my dad is getting once he gets promoted to VP

7. zedosix

That is a ZR1.

8. ryde307

ZEDO those are sweet cars. I will have to get a picture of my 07 cts-v not as cool but from a similair family.
    Nice Car.

9. zedosix

Thanks! I do prefer the silver one for winter though :)

10. noahb195

You have a CTS-V too! Dang man sounds like your company is pretty big.