Trac-Vac 462Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by twwlawn, Nov 2, 2004.

1. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have contacted my dealer 80 miles away for specs and he said he would get the information, then he would mail it to me, so far no information. So, for those of you that use this model, do you think it would work on the 34Z with weights added to the front end? Any information would be very helpful, thanks.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I think it will be to wide. I have one that i'm building for my baby lazer, i will measure it later.
    John

3. twwlawn

If the 462Z is to wide, what model would be recommended? A pull behind type?

4. John Gamba

from ct

With out the blower on, It measures 29". It might work. Find a trad-vac dealer and find out if they make it for your model.
    John

5. twwlawn

John, thanks for the measurements. Anyone else got of idea's or would recommend a different brand/model?

6. John Gamba

from ct

See if accelerator bagger makes the jumbo for you deck. Its 5 bushels and the trac-vac is 8.
    John

7. twwlawn

Already have the 4.15 accelerator with extender. Looking for a unit to put behind the mower with greater capacity.
    twwlawn

8. John Gamba

from ct

Here is the newest bagger from trac-vac. it stays with the mower in turns and is shorter then the other one like this.
    John

655.jpg

9. twwlawn

John, I called Trac-Vac yesterday, that is the model 352D, it is 44" wide, they don't have the hitch kit for the 34Z at this time. Can't remember who I spoke with, he said they will looking at making a model for the 34Z starting next month. He said that the model 385 would work, only I won't be able to make those zero turns. Anyway, I'll just wait and stick with the accelerator. Thanks John for all the information you provided.
    twwlawn