trac vac

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by bobcatnj, Oct 4, 2007.

1. bobcatnj

bobcatnj LawnSite Senior Member

i have a trac vac bagging system (the garbage can on the back)off of my 52in bobcat ztr, will it work on my exmark 52in ztr. i know the grass discharge chute from the bobcat doesnt fit the exmark. do they make one for exmark? with the whole setup fit on the exmark, is there a different mounting bracket?

2. dutch1

dutch1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Jayhawk

I would suggest that you give Trac-Vac a call at 800-872-2822 to get the answers to your questions. You may also find something on their website--do a google search.

Dutch

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Is your 52" lazer Z a LazerZ Hp or LazerZ?? yes they make a deck boot for the exmark mowers.

4. bobcatnj

laser z hp

5. John Gamba

from ct

Is it a Tryvantage Deck Or Triton Deck??? Does it look like this.

799 ls.jpg

6. bobcatnj

yea thats the system i have off my bobcat ztr. how does it work with the exmark? how did you mount it? yes thats the same mower

7. John Gamba

from ct

Go to a trac-vac dealer and order the Lazer Z mount for the 462Z. They might make the mount for the Lazer ZHP(by now) but i dought it.

You will need to take your rear weight off and mount the 462Z mount where the wight was(it bolts right on ). If you ever need to cut with out the vac, you will need to replace your weight. You can mount it to the receiver on the mower just like the bagger if you can make a mount that goes on the weight.

The deck boot is the same for the try deck and the Ultracut deck.

I dont think trac-vac makes the mount for the Lazer Z HP because you need to remove the wight.

8. John Gamba

from ct

Heres the weight you need to remove and replace it with the Mount for the bagger. It bolts up to the mower just like the weight does.

chopped800.jpg

9. bobcatnj

so after the fall when i want to take the trac vac off i can put the old weight back on? or i need a new one

10. John Gamba

from ct

Just try and make a bracket that fits on the weight so you can just put it on like you do the bagger. Or you can unbolt it and bolt on the weight back on. Its up to you.