Trac-Vacs? ALREADY???!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by The Lawn Boy Pro, Sep 1, 2003.

1. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I had to get mine out earlier than I thought I would this year, leaves have begun to fall. I just finished rebuilding the muffler on the engine becasue it stripped the threads for the bolts loose. Also I decided to paint it eXmark red too :D Makes it look like brand new! I havent taken a pic of it with the new paint job, but heres a pic of what it did look like below. Anybody else gettin theirs out yet?

p4090013.jpg

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

We have 6 of them (not that model though) and HELL NO, I haven't even thought about getting ours out of storage yet. We still have another 6 weeks or mowing or so before worrying bout the leaves.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

LBP

lets see a finished pic of the new trac vac!

4. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Boy Pro, It's not time yet.. What your seeing is due to stress or some trees just drop some this time of the year. So don't be so gung ho about it just yet. I break mine out about last week in September tosome where to the end of 2nd week in October. Depends on how they fall.

P.S. Maybe we can meet some day. Since I'm in your neck of the woods.

5. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Ash trees around in my grandparents neighborhood are really bad. If it wasnt so windy you couldnt have seen any grass there!:eek: But ya, for the most part, not to much is down yet. I really just got mine out becasue I had to rebuild the carb and Muffler assembly.

6. The Lawn Boy Pro

Where are you located approxametly? Have you ever heard of "Grandview Landscaping"?

7. The Lawn Boy Pro

my mower needs a paint job too:

redo 1.jpg

8. The Lawn Boy Pro

9. MOOSE

MOOSE LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Boy Pro, No I haven't heard of that company before. I work in the Bloomfield Hills area but live in Clarkston and from Waterford. Have you seen or heard of T & M lawn maintenance. They are some guys I know from a buddy of mine.