Tracer/TracerHP /05

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Fareway Lawncare, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Every year you upgrade the Walk line-up....Bigger filler opening, hydro parking brake, better engine choices...etc.

Any clues on upgrades or major changes for /05 on the Walks?

2. wagner17

wagner17 LawnSite Member

I talked to a dealer yesterday who told me that the '05 models are identical to the '04 models. Price on the TT went up 5% and the TTHP went up $100 though. Hope this helps.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Guys,

We also added the 19 hp Kaw to the TThp 48 and TThp 52". Standard on the 52 and optional on the 48.

The Metro looses the single cylinder Kawi and sports the 13 hp Kawi twin. TTHP/Metro HP deck and hydro idlers (TTHP only) have a new pivot for greater reliability and less maintenance.

Not many other changes for this year..........we didn't find that much that was broke.

Thanks

Terry

4. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

Being able to change deck height from operator position...like on the new Husqvarna Walks would be Nice & so would a Flip Up Deck....Otherwise there isn't much that needs improvement.

19hp/48" TracerHP....Priceless..

Add One of these ------>http://lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20583&stc=1

5. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Terry, does the new deck idler pivot cure the pulley bounce and will it fit my 02?

6. eXmark

Dishboy,

No probably not. The new idler pivot extends lubrication intravals, reduces the likelihood that the idler pivot will seize or become "sticky". It also helps reduce the possibility of improper installation.

The bounce of the idlers on some machines.......TTHP and MHP in particular can often look severe yet not effect anything. The most consistant comment we get on the TTHP is that at low rpm it the deck idler tends to bounce a great deal. At higher rpm it goes away. It's not really effecting anything and the everything is designed for high rpm and not low rpm use.

Thanks

Terry

7. We do 4 U

We do 4 U LawnSite Member

Exmark, can we get an answer of if you guys are looking at poss. adding a height adjustment rig to your w/b? Because personallyit would be a great sellingpoint in my opinon.
    Thanks

8. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Terry, im not sure whether or not your engineers thought of this yet, but Kaw puts out a canister air filter kit for that engine. It would be super if that came stock, but if not make sure to inform the dealers that the kit is available. I added it to my 19 kaw and the dealer didnt even know the kit existed.

9. eXmark

Mac,

I'll need to get with Kawasaki and find out what all is required to mount the cannister. Historically some engines have required carb updates, changes etc.

Terry

10. eXmark

We Do,

The height adjustment on the walks is something that is still on our "to investigate" list however the engineers are pretty busy working with production getting the Naviagator and Laze XS models up to full production.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll mention it to our product development team again.

Terry