Track finally broke

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Jul 26, 2013.

1. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

2. excav8ter

excav8ter LawnSite Member

Yup.....that's a problem.

3. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Damn that's shot! How did you get it on the trailer?

4. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

Had too use a chain and the bucket too pull it up on there. It is still actually connected but barely.

5. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Where I was going with this, is that $2.17 per hour is easily made up in your extra production. Even for me, the only reason I want tires is for snow work but since there is no money in it anymore I might as well just go to the dark side full time.

6. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought the Camoplast tracks and when I sold the machine they were wearing well. I was happy with them and would buy again...good grip and rode descent. A lot of OEM dealers carry them now, so they must be holding up ok.

7. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Went with Bridgestone Polortread here and for me they are working great and showing better wear then originals one with the pad tread type.

Mainly dirt work or more like mud work!!!! Better traction and the rougher tread is great in the mud ,but is also wearing very well in the dry hard dirt during the summer months here.I though the tread would be chunking out or worn badly.They still look good and close to a 1000 hours on them and a year old.

I'm impressed for my use,others will vary i'm sure!

8. excav8ter

What machine? Last time I looked they weren't available for Takeuchi. ..

9. mxridernorth

mxridernorth LawnSite Senior Member

I just watched the video on their website and they show a Takeuchi with what I can only presume is their tracks on.

10. excav8ter

Cool, I may look into those next time.