1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

tracked self loading dumper with auger

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by hardscaper, Feb 23, 2007.

1. hardscaper

hardscaper LawnSite Member
    from us

Came across the attached machine, I'm thinking it would be much more versatile then a mini skid as you could carry more fill (14 cu.ft.)with it as well as auger, lift pallets do light excavation and it is still less then 34" wide. We move a lot of material out of/ in to tight backyards and a mini skid bucket is just too small, I'm thinking this unit could do that plus augering and carrying in stones. As it is self loading we could use one machine on the jobsite.Any comments.[​IMG]
  2. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

How does the self loader work?

Are there any other attachements for it?
  3. hardscaper

hardscaper LawnSite Member
    from us

You replace the auger with a bucket and it dumps backwards in to the hopper. We use a different brand for moving large quantities of fill in to/out of jobsites that we can't access with larger equipment. They tell me they have a pallet fork attachment, backhoe attachment, concrete mixer and a few others. We run mini skids as well for attachments and use these for carrying bulk material only as they hold about 10 times what a mini skid bucket will.