tracking

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by tre, Apr 14, 2007.

?

help with the steering

1. adjusting

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. or bring to the dealr for the 3rd time

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. tre

tre LawnSite Member
    from LA

Maybe a hustler rep. can help because my dealer seems to can't get it right
    I like my Mini fastrak but the steering handles are off it pulls left alot and when all the way forward left can't go any more but the right goes about 2 inches more and it still pulls left can any one offer help it make me feel like i am fighting rather than driving the full 7mph forward help please?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your details and your dealer information along with model adn serial # and I will get your dealer with our regional service manager and get you taken care of.

Pj

3. tre

tre LawnSite Member
    from LA

Hi Pj I don't want to get any one in trouble but they told me to bring it back because the mower is 1 month old well i have brought it to them twice the first time to adjust tracking and check it well the did and said they sharped the blades well come to find out the mounted the blades back up side down the second time to fix the blades and adjust thracking because i used to cut again and think it is close but still not right so i was going to try my self because tried of loading and bring it to them. What is you advice.

4. tre

tre LawnSite Member
    from LA

While asking for help is the drive belt on my mini fatrack 42in. adjustable if so how.

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I certainly would let the dealer take care of it.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

It is spring tensioned, it is not adjustable, this is the hydro drive belt.
    The deck belt is also spring adjusted, but it can be adjusted, it is outlined in the maintenance part of your parts manual.
    Here is a link to the manual.
    http://www.hustlerturfequipment.com/Manual/manuals pdfs/Parts Manuals/333559_0806.pdf

Pj