Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by milsaps118, Mar 18, 2008.

1. milsaps118

milsaps118 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2004 Lazer Z 60" w/ultra cut deck, 60" JRCO rake, and QDS w/dump from seat bagger. This machine has ONLY 500hrs and is in mint condition. I bought it new for a back up but never use it. 90% of the hours were doing spring/fall clean up's and dethatching. I'm considering trading this thru private party (not at a dealer) with anyone who has an equivalent Lazer Z 52" with the same attachments plus some cash to me.

I'm not 100% sure if this is what I want to do cuz I am also considering just selling it out right. Just wanted some input from others to see what some of y'all would do.
  2. Enzo

Enzo LawnSite Member

I think you may get more money for selling it personally than trading it in
  3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a nice machine. I would sell it before I tried trading it, especially to a private party. Forget the dealer.
    Use Craigslist or E-bay and the local paper and you would be surprised at the offers you get if it is priced fairly.
  4. milsaps118

milsaps118 LawnSite Senior Member

Selling it was more what I was leaning towards. It is a VERY nice machine, always stored inside of enclosed trailer or garage. Only time it has seen water was from the garden hose while washing it.
  5. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member