Trade. My 2008 61" BobCat Pro Cat for Exmark 30" or Toro Turfmaster

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Evolution IX, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Evolution IX

Evolution IX LawnSite Member

I have a 2008 BobCat Pro Cat 61" deck. Powered by a 27HP Kohler Command Pro Motor. 853 original hours. This year, new blades, oil, spark plugs, air filter and hydro fluid change. Machine is flawless!

Looking to trade for the following and the following only!!!!!

1. Exmark Commercial 30"
    2. Toro Turfmaster 30"

If you don't have one of these machines do not offer up a trade.

Obviously we would have to discuss cash on top which will be done with anyone who is serious.

Thank You

2. Evolution IX

Forgot to mention. My machine is home owner owned. I am not a commercial landscaper. I do not have a trailer so I am unable to meet anywhere. Trade must be done at my residence. Located in Monmouth County NJ.

3. ncpete

ncpete LawnSite Senior Member

crap, I may buy a Commercial 30 just for the trade! That's a great deal on your mower, but sort of a long drive from NC.

4. Evolution IX

Well there would have to be cash on top, decent amount. It's not a straight trade. Commercial 30 used are roughly $1,600-$1,700. My machine in the condition it is in with the hours it has is between $4,500-$4,800. But everything is negotiable.

5. ncpete

You know what? I was so excited about the first few lines, I missed that one completely.

6. Evolution IX

I figured as much haha. Still can be negotiated to be a good deal for both parties especially if a commercial 30" doesn't fit their business the way they thought it would.

7. ncpete

Good luck with the sale! I'm out of the hunt for this one.

8. Evolution IX

Thank You.