Trade show help!

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Landscapes8988, Jan 16, 2009.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

When I made that offer, I was talking to the guy who started this thread. Presumbly, he was looking for ideas for his upcoming show.

I never received an email from him. I received an email from a few others. But I've got like 30 photos. It will take me half an hour to find them, resize them, and send them off. And I just didn't plan on doing it for those who just wanted to see some neat photos.

Now if Landscapes8988 ends up sending me his email addy then I'll send him the photos and CC you as well. But otherwise, I got more important stuff taking up my time these days.

Maybe if I get a few minutes free in the next few days I'll just upload them all to this thread...... But you gotta take the Obama Land thing off. I've got a serious case of Obama fatigue already. And you're just making it worse! :usflag:
  2. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Put them on have b4.

3. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

You mean Al Bundy who scored four touchdowns "in a single game" while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School.