1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trade show in Pa.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by workaholic, Feb 12, 2004.

1. workaholic

workaholic LawnSite Senior Member

Are any of you going to the trade show in Monroeville on feb. 24th or 25th?

2. mmacsek

mmacsek LawnSite Senior Member

Where is Monroeville located in the state? Were you ever to this show and how is it? Matt

3. workaholic

Monroeville is in Pittsburgh the southwest part of Pa. This will be my 7th year going there. Its like any other trade show alot of dealers and industry people, wholesale nursery companys. Recertifacation classes for pest. apps.

4. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill be there. I will be taking pesticide recertification classes most of the time Im there though.

5. ludwiglawncare

ludwiglawncare LawnSite Member

What time is on the 24th and 25th. I live in Ohio, but close to Pittsburgh. Went to the Ohio power show a couple of weks ago, and still thinking about what equip. to go with for the year.

6. Lawn-N-Garden Guy

Lawn-N-Garden Guy LawnSite Senior Member

I'm from the Altoona area,Where in Monroeville is the show and what time does it start and is there an entry fee, Thanx

7. jferrantelandscape

jferrantelandscape LawnSite Member

Yeah I will be going It is my first year in Business and My first year to this show, I am hoping to find usefull info and usefull people. Will anyone be at the home and garden show at the Convention center in pittsburgh?

8. workaholic

Time is 8 am to 5pm both days...

9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I posted this link on the Hustler forum last week.
    It will give anyone that is interested in going the info they need including thorough driving directions.

http://www.paturf.org/western.htm

10. workaholic

It is off pa. turnpike at pittsburgh exit. Take willam Penn hyw. Im thinking west (not sure if west or east) its only about 5 miles from turnpike look for expomart you cant miss it...