trade shows in 2005

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by swing blade, Oct 16, 2004.

1. swing blade

swing blade LawnSite Member

ok, I live in cincinnati, ohio, and i was not able to attend the outdoor power equipment institutes trade show in Louisville, KY. I really wanted to go but do to a few family issues, aka the girlfriend, I was not able to attend. I did however seem to recall that last spring there was a similiar show in Columbus, Ohio. I have searched all over the web and i cannot find anything on this show. If this event does actually exist, could someone please send me the dates and a contact number or URL.

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

3. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Thats the one Jodi, Swing blade arrive early becouse it takes all day to get through it.

Mac

4. 1MajorTom

Will you be there Mac?

5. Ursushorribilus

Ursushorribilus LawnSite Member

There's the first leg of my winter vaction...Tony

6. olderthandirt

from here

Yes jodi, I will be there :waving: Do you need directions?

Mac

7. 1MajorTom

thanks mac, but no.
    I'm the queen of searches, I can find most anything out that I want to, that's what the internet is for. ;)

8. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

MANTS (MidAtlanticNorthTradeShow) in Inner Harbour Baltimore beginning of January. Not a lot of equipment, but always a lot of nurseries, insurance agencies, etc.. Plus, great location - Hooters, HardRock Cafe, Aquarium, etc...

9. olderthandirt

from here

You are so correct the internet and to brother in laws that are detectives and you can find out most anything lol

Mac

10. bushtrimmer

bushtrimmer LawnSite Senior Member

Hey swing-
    I think ur talking about OTF in December. Or maybe the Cents show in January. I didn't look up Central Environment Nursery Trade Show ( I think) but OTF's web site follows. Gie is worth going to in Charlotte in a couple weeks.
    http://www.ohioturfgrass.org/