Trade Toro for Wright Stander or Rider

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JLL25, Apr 1, 2009.

1. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

Alright I've got two Toro walk-behinds, a 52 and a 36. Ones a 19hp the other a 17hp, both are hydro drive, pistol grips. Both mowers are brand spankin' new, less than 2 hours on both. Electric start and Turbo Force floating decks on both too.

I just started my company and I thought I would keep things small time, felt like I didn't need a rider or stander cause the hefty price tags, and I didn't want to buy used. Well, I have landed a few standard size city lots, but now I've got the chance to take over some serious acreage and I'm worried that I'll be pushing the walk-behinds to their limit. The problem is I can't afford to just outright buy another mower, and the local Exmark and Wright dealer wants to sell my stuff on consignment because THEY dont want to give me the real value of the mowers since their so new.

So their you have it, if anyone is looking to trade a decent, not too used rider or stander for one of two BRAND new walk-behinds, please let me know. I am very flexible and easy to work with.

Oh yeah, both mowers have full manufacturer warrantee for 2 years from February.

Please keep in mind that I, like most of you, am very busy this time of year. By that I mean serious inquiries only, please, I will gladly post or email photos to anyone with genuine interest.

2. lawntimenosee

lawntimenosee LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you located?
    I'm interested if you're not too far away.
  3. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

BUMP with some pics!

4. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

and some more....

5. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

and even more...

6. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

Thanks for looking. Like I said I am easy to work with and I'd be willing to do most of the driving for a decent trade. I guess I could sell them outright to anyone interested too, I just figure most guys would rather trade than fork over the cash this early in the season.

The mowers are dirty and grassy for being so new cause I've been "practicing" in my yard, if any of us can come to an agreement I will deliver spotlessly clean!!
  7. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

8. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

i like the 36''
  9. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

bumpity bump bump.............
  10. JLL25

JLL25 LawnSite Member

theres gotta be somebody out there willing to make a deal.

I just cut a cemetery this weekend with these things....they mow great but thats just way to much time!

Both units now still have less than 7 hours....

Will deliver for free....