Discussion in 'Tractors' started by bigmudder77, Feb 20, 2007.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 2001 yamaha blaster that i want to trade you a zero turn mower. if you have any thing and are intrested just let me know not sure what brand i want but if it sounds good ill trade.

I also have a 1994 plymouth laser (non-turbo) with 130,000 some miles with a NEW clutch, throwout bearing, fluid, only driven maybe 25 miles since instaled, new therostat, engine oil, filter, air cleaner, plugs, wires, i think thats all the new stuff i put on the car is in good condition but 4th gear will only go in if you do not hit the gas at all if you hit the gas in 4th it knocks it out. the gears for 4th are messed up but thats the only gear that has troble. runs strong has some rust but not major int. is pretty clean but the head liner is comming off in the back eazy fix with some glue that all if you have any questions just ask i am also trying to sell it for $1300 if any one wants to buy it

The blaster has tons of new parts including rebuilt engine bored .030 over, new rings, piston, rod, seals, spark plug, maybe wire, exhaust (FMF), 2 new ball joints, one on, one still in bag, new brake line, gear oil changed befor i parked it the winter, the rear end might of been replaced but im not sure. its pretty much race ready i am also trying to sell it for $1500 if any one wants to buy it let me know

I can deliver the 4 wheeler for a fee. The car however i cant so it will need to be picked up