TRADING IN PLOW & TRUCK FOR AN ARK!!!

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by HandyHaver, Dec 17, 2000.

1. HandyHaver

HandyHaver LawnSite Member

Man did we get hammered today, high winds, flooding, downed wired & limbs but no snow as yet. Maybe I should start lining up the animals, that might make it snow.........

Mark

2. jrblawncare

jrblawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Same here Mark,We got it Saturday, over two plus inches of rain and near 60 for a temp.Sunday a.m. temps in thr teens and a dusting of snow.I was able to get a ice melt run in but nothing to push.

3. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

We got blasted with wind gusts up to 50 mph,2" of rain,downed trees and power,flooded roads and low area's.Record high temp was 61 degrees at noon yesterday,then dropped to 26 degrees by 10 pm,with sustained 40 mph winds.This is wacky weather.

4. HandyHaver

Now they're calling for a possible 1-3" of you know what.
    Have to wait and see what happens, don't want to get hopes up as yet. Supposed to start late morning and I have a settlement at 1:00 in the afternoon, never fails. Don't want to talk about it too much, don't want to jinx it!!

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

If you line up the animals, please leave out a pair of mosquitos, flies, bees, wasps, and other agrivating things like that.

We are getting another 3 to 5" of snow as I type this, so I'll send it out east so you guys can make some money too. We sure have had our share and it's not even winter yet.

6. HandyHaver

Bring it on Eric.... You can even send it C.O.D.!!

7. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 LawnSite Senior Member

Raccoons!!! Leave them out too! I mean really... what purpose do they serve?

-Tim