Trailer accessories for lawn care

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by tacoma200, Apr 8, 2007.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Well I've went from a 12x6 single mower to a 6.5 X16 double mower set up. the 12 ft trailer had plenty of room for extra equipment. With two mowers on the 16' trailer I need some accessories for the gas cans, and hand blower, etc. Any one have pictures of their set up to give me ideas. Where is a good parts catalog for trailer accessories? I'm not really seeing what I want in the J-Thomas catalog. I'm thinking a tongue box will help a lot but I could still use some more room. Maybe an extra toolbox in the bed of the truck. Pictures and ideas anyone. Much appreciated.

scag 029.jpg

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Trailerracks.com has lots of great stuff. Their new trimmer racks are great. For pics look in the pictures forum a few threads down for a post by me.

Cheers
    Jeff

3. Darrin A.

Darrin A. LawnSite Member

You could also try trimmer trap, jungle jims. What about a cage for the front of the trailer. I saw one in the TSC catalog for $122.xx

4. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Yes a cage might work Darrin. Xoopiter that is some top notch timmer rack pics you posted. Never seen any like them.

5. Rizzo

Rizzo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

6. Darrin A.

Darrin A. LawnSite Member

I like that one Rizzo, if you were closer, I'd ask you to make me one. Where did you find that tool box?

7. Rizzo

Rizzo LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Got lucky at a junk auction they have every wednesday near me. Picked it up for $10.

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

9. EMJ

EMJ LawnSite Member

I have a blower rack and two locking gas can holder If you are interested. I purchased for me but The blower rack is not compatible with my blower and I have decided not to use the gas can holders. Let me know if you are interested. :usflag:

10. jrc lawncare

jrc lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a pic of my 7x16.........[​IMG]
    [​IMG]