trailer accessories

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mattydjakd, Feb 15, 2004.

1. mattydjakd

mattydjakd LawnSite Member

Thought it would be a good idea for myself and others to see how some of you keep your accessories (gas cans, trimmers, blowers, tools) on your trailers both open and enclosed......

2. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

here's our setup: trimmer racks

r0300180.jpg

3. Turfdude

Front basket for blowers & lunches, enclosed tow for gas cans, sprayer & crate w/ hand tools, oil, etc and a water cooler holder

r0300181.jpg

4. Turfdude

Oh yeah, can't forget to have a spare tire too

r0300179.jpg

5. Justcutslawnserv

Justcutslawnserv LawnSite Member
    from NJ

This is are setup. trimmer,handtool and blower racks from Greentouch. Cooler rack from Buyers. Keep mowers secure with straps from Greentouch also.

digital photos044.jpg

6. Justcutslawnserv

Justcutslawnserv LawnSite Member
    from NJ

another angle of trailer

digital photos046.jpg

7. mattydjakd

mattydjakd LawnSite Member

man i really love to see those enclosed trailers, especially when they are all neat and organized. For the open trailer pics, did u guys do all the work yourselves or did you have a welder do it....i need to get some baskets and racks like that but i can not do any of that work myself, would any welder take on that job you think? Just curious for some suggestions.

8. Turfdude

We had a welder do most of it, but we do have our own welder. The trimmer racks were previously 2 tier, we just added the 3rd tier for stick edgers last week. I finally gave in and we won't be using push edgers this year.

9. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

I bought my trailer in august and built trimmer racks but now I'm in the process of building backpack blower racks... I'm trying to build something myself. Does anybody have any suggestions on cheap way to hang a blower on the wall??? Any help will be appreciated.

This is a pic of my trimmer rack...

dcp_2829re.jpg

10. myoder

myoder LawnSite Member

I just bungee my hand tools to the wall...

dcp_2828re.jpg