Trailer add-ons????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jon99, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a 16' trailer, where is a good place to find trimmer racks, ideas for storage units and other such items????

2. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

www.green-touch.com

i put their two place trimmer rack, mower tie downs, backpack rack for my br400, and the tool carrier in. they are holding up very well, and am very pleased with the products.

4. wxmn6

wxmn6 LawnSite Member

A second vote for Green Touch trimmer rack. It is worth the extra cost.

5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

6. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

hmmmmm.... you emailed me a few times and made a deal for one of my trailers, then i've emailed numerous times about taking delivery, and never heard back from you..........even to inform me you bought one, not very courteous.

bad business.......

sorry, i can't help you!

7. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

i use junglejims and also trimmertrap attachments on my trailer. either one would be a good buy.

8. Doogiegh

Doogiegh LawnSite Senior Member

I use trimmertrap. Love their stuff, it's been very strong and sturdy for me so far this year, well made, easy to install.

Gary

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

captdevo...

Who are you referring to? I'm confused.

"hmmmmm.... you emailed me a few times and made a deal for one of my trailers, then i've emailed numerous times about taking delivery, and never heard back from you..........even to inform me you bought one, not very courteous.

bad business.......

sorry, i can't help you!"

10. MoyerLawnCare

MoyerLawnCare Guest

You can save alot of money by making your own stuff. I've made my own trimmer rack, storage box and tie down racks. Not real hard too do..good luck.:blob4: