Trailer and tool box

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ToddH, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToddH

ToddH LawnSite Silver Member

Time to do something different as the shop is full.

Craigs List with info

Like New, Barely used flat Big Tex 30 SA trailer . 10' Single Axel GVWR 2995. Has a weather guard by Knaack Model 304-3 PACK RAT® Drawer Unit. The drawer opens to the curb side of the trailer. Trailer is $1,365.00 and Tool box is $900 new. Tool box is 3 years old. Designed to lay flat in the Pick Up bed but I mounted it on the trailer.
    The trailer is basically like new except it has a tool box mounted to it and I added some additional tie downs and some milk crates for additional parts storage.
    Tool box is study enough to handle a load on it. Note the anti-slip treads on the top, because it was designed to be in the bottom of a truck bed with materials stacked on top. I used this tool box and trailer for field service repairs of irrigation systems. Shop is getting too small and I need to consolidate a few service vehicles and make some room in there. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Will take $1500.00 for both. Cash Only.

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

You could have washed it first. :D

3. ToddH

I will clean out all the parts and wash it up this week and post some new pictures

4. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Do not forget to use soap.

5. ToddH

Nobody need a nice utility trailer or is my price out of line? I will consider reasonable offers. This is a good set up for getting started on Irrigation repairs with the tool box set up as it is now.

6. ToddH

7. ToddH

Lots of looks no nibbles.

8. ToddH

9. ToddH

Would like to move this thing out of the way.

10. ToddH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.