Trailer before ((pics))

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ACutAbovesiny, Oct 10, 2007.

1. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

We are going to have sides put on for this winter. We haul our ATV and snow throwers with it.

We will be putting angle iron to build up and then wrapping with steel mesh like what is on the gate.

Trailer 1.JPG

Trailer 2.JPG

Trailer 3.JPG

Trailer 4.JPG

2. ACutAbovesiny

Most importantly is that once the sides are put on we can install gate assists...that door is pretty heavy.

3. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn LawnSite Senior Member

you should be able to put the gate assists on now, are you going to make it so the side are removable?, that'll add a lot of weight for when not needing. I would consider moving the lights up, they tend to get broken down there.

I like your new dump btw.

4. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Cant quite tell, but looks like a Jersey plate on the trailer? I see NY on the truck.

5. ACutAbovesiny

you see right. We never put our plate on. We just took that one off and have the new plate in the truck. We bought this trailer last year when we returned our 12' enclosed trailer. The salesman left that NJ plate on the trailer and we have stored the trailer in our yard since we brought it back. After the work is completed on the trailer we will have our plate put on.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice trailer
    eager to see final results

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice. What kind of ATV do you have.

8. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

What size?

9. ACutAbovesiny

Its a kawasaki BruteForce 750cc...in red of course.

10. mattfromNY

mattfromNY LawnSite Bronze Member

Cool, I was just curious about the plate, b/c lots of guys run Maine plates around here. It is quite a bit cheaper to register in Maine, than NY. I was baffled, b/c I was quite sure it WOULDNT be cheaper in NJ.
    Matt.