trailer box for the front of trailer?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by M.A.Landscaping, May 11, 2010.

1. M.A.Landscaping

M.A.Landscaping LawnSite Member

anyone know where to get the boxes/ cages that mount above the deck on the front of a trailer, i want one but cant find any.

2. Aaronnc

Aaronnc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7B

3. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

Too bad you live pretty far from me, I have one for sale for $200, 76" long, 25" tall and 16" deep, with a locking lid, it works great, but I never ended up using it once I got it built?? I have a pic of it under my for sale threads, I would post it on this thread, but once you post a pic on one thread, it will not let you post it to any other thread? Sucks huh?

4. M.A.Landscaping

thanks aaronnc the first link is exactly what im looking for

5. Aaronnc

Aaronnc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7B

Anytime my friend. Glad I could be of help. If you get it, let us know how it works out for you. Mine came with my trailer, and I love it. Best of luck.

6. M.A.Landscaping

will do, im just got my trailer and im putting trimmer racks and blower racks on it, i want to get the most out of and i just park it in my garage at the end of the day so i dont have to unload but thanks again man, i really appreciate it.

Marc

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i built my own box for the front but it doesnt lock. you could build it to lock if you wanted to but i wasnt really worried about that too much. you can check it out if your thinkin of building your own

8. M.A.Landscaping

i think im just gonna buy it because the weedracker racks lock and som does the blower rack im getting cause i have alot of lawns in new britain and i dont want my equipment getting stolen

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

good plan. that would really suck