1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trailer Brands

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Kelly's Landscaping, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

What are my brand options for a covered trailer? I am thinking about a 20 ft one for next year as much as I would rather have open There is no way I can store 5 ZTRs and 2 hydros in my garage so I am going to need a way to keep some out doors.

2. Wells

Wells LawnSite Member
    from SLC UT

Heres a few I came up with.....

Pace American
    Wells Cargo
    Haulmark
    US Cargo
    Continental Cargo
    United Trailers
    Roadmaster
    Cargo Express
    Cargo Star
    ATC - Aluminum Trailer Company

Kelly's Landscaping likes this.
  3. MP350

MP350 LawnSite Member

I don't know if you can fit all that in a 20' trailer, I can get a 36" walk behind, 50" ztr & a 60" ztr in my 7x16 enclosed. You might have to go bigger.

4. equipment_lister

equipment_lister LawnSite Member

H and H trailer

Their trailers are awsome, smoothe sidewalls, no rivets.

Kelly's Landscaping likes this.
  5. Kelly's Landscaping

hehehehe no only 2 ZTRs and a 36 wb hydro are going in this trailer I already run 2 other trailers I am trying to start a 3rd lawn crew next season. Which is why I am trailer shopping now.

6. Kelly's Landscaping

Damm Wells you named 7 more then I knew now comes the next issue will I find dealers close enough to work with I have Pace real close and I looked up Wells Cargo and I need to go to new york to find the nearest dealer. I guess I got a lot of home work to do now.

7. sgoalie23

sgoalie23 LawnSite Member

What are some models for open trailers? I am looking for a 18 - 20 foot preferably 7 foot wide, but a 6'6" will do.

8. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I just bought a ''carry-on'' last week that was a 16 footer