Trailer for Deere 160 behind a tri axle dump.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by NEUSWEDE, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Hegartydirtwork

Hegartydirtwork LawnSite Member

That t-800 is sharp!

2. excav8ter

excav8ter LawnSite Member

Thanks! I have waited a LONG time for a nice, shiny truck. This one has a sun roof too. I hope to add some L.E.D's to it soon and light it up a bit more. When I get time, a local stereo shop is going to look into the possibility of a couple of sub woofers in it. :dancing:

13936342204133.jpg

3. CLP

CLP LawnSite Member
    from Maine

In the last one, it looks like you told the TL130 to find its own way home, no more room on the trailer. :)

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

It needs daylight doors, front floats on alcoa's and dual breathers.

5. excav8ter

Hahaha.... I thought the same thing after I posted it.

6. excav8ter

Daylight doors would be nice.... I don't need floats, because I sub out most of out truck work. It has Alcoas and the breathers are going to require WAY TOO MUCH work to add on.... I checked. :drinkup:

It should have had the daylight doors, as it is a 2000. I believe those came out in the mid to late 90's, but I think the guy who owned it before me, had a door get damaged by his only employee. The daylight doors were pretty scarce at that time... so he just put the old school doors on... I am ok with it

7. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Way to hijack my Peterbilt thread with your sweet Kenworth. Haha jk How do you like the 25 ton trailer? Wear tires much? what is the length of the deck?
    That is a sweet setup.

8. excav8ter

sorry Neuswede.... nothing wrong that Petercar you're running. :)
    I am going in today to move some equipment, I'll measure my deck for you, and let you know.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. bobcatexc

bobcatexc LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

Nice setup you got there, the CTL and full size hoe is a new one to me, never seen that done before. Do you know the weights of that comb, are you about maxed out, curious if you could fit a bigger CTL on there.

10. excav8ter

Useable deck space is 23'6".
    So far I love the trailer. It is a bit long to get into some places, but we have a 20 ton Eager Beaver as well, it's a bit shorter.
    Posted via Mobile Device