Trailer for sale (Ocean County, NJ)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DLAWNS, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Jhill19

Jhill19 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WV

I'll reply as soon as I get out of class! haha

2. TSB group

TSB group LawnSite Member

What is the lowest you will take for this? I was looking for a 16', but could use a 14' for the right price. I can get a new one for $2500 though.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

make an offer bro! I really can't go to low though because it's in good shape and I need to upgrade. PM me an offer.

4. Jhill19

Jhill19 LawnSite Senior Member
    from WV

PM sent back!

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Just wanted to post an update...the model of my trailer is the 50LA, has a GVWR of 7,000, has brakes on both axles, and has a 2 5/16 coupler.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Bump to the top!

7. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

lol, was it a carry on?

8. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

I'm probably going to be upgrading to something bigger next year but space is real tight, i saw its a 6.5x14 but do you know how long is that hitch to gate? its in great shape im definately intrested just not sure if it'll fit

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I can't see it adding an extra foot and a half maybe two feet. I'll get an exact number for ya in the next day or so if that's cool.

10. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

thanks man appreciate it ive been parking the trailer in my parents driveway cant afford a shop yet and the apartment complex i live in definately wouldnt let me park a trailer i get a hard time if i forget to take the magnet signs off my truck at night ill get a measurement when im there again im guessing its like 16-18 ft just dont wanna get a trailer and then have a problem finding somewhere to park