Trailer for sale (Ocean County, NJ)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DLAWNS, Oct 27, 2009.

1. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I feel your pain...can't quite find the right shop for the right price so I've been running out of my house. I'm so out of room it's getting ridiculous! lol I'll grab the measurements and let me know what the space you have is and we'll see if we can get this done. Thanks for the interest man...talk to ya soon.

2. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

i just got the measurements space is tighter then i thought unfortunately i got 15 ft 11 inches to work with and thats with less then an inch of space between the cars trailer & garage the only other option i've got right now until i find a shop is my fiances moms driveway shes a good 20-30 minutes away from our apartment though not sure if its worth it sorry man ill let you know if anything changes goodluck with the sale though

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

No problem man....let me know if anything changes. I'll still double check the measurements tomorrow and let ya know. Thanks again tough either way.

4. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Bump for a nice looking piece of equipment !

5. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Wish I had money now, great looking trailer that needs to be in my drive!!!

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I just measured it today and it's even longer than I thought...it was approximately 37 inches. Let me know if anything changes.

Thanks for the bump man!

Thanks man.

7. W.L.M.

W.L.M. LawnSite Senior Member

Big tex trailers are Big money, they are top notch trailers though.

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

there you go exactly

9. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks guys...Big Tex trailers are very well built. I will probably pick up a bigger one once I get this one sold.

10. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Bump Bump:usflag::usflag: