1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Trailer For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by INlawncare, Jul 19, 2008.

1. INlawncare

INlawncare LawnSite Member
    from IN

07 black United enclosed trailer. Its 8 1/2x16 ft, electric brakes, ramped rear door and front side door. Got in a car wreck and wont be able to mow anymore...NEED TO SELL!!! Asking $3,300. Let me know if your interested, and I do have pictures....Thanksaa

2. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude, where's the pics.

3. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

What part of Ind are you in? Does it have standard or RV tongue? I am not familiar with United so pic's or description of construction type would be good. I have family in the Marion area and enclosed used trailers are non existent in AZ.

4. INlawncare

INlawncare LawnSite Member
    from IN

It has a standard tongue on it. Its like brand new. I bought it for mowing and i hunt waterfowl, so i was going to use it for that, but i was hit by a drunk driver and suffered serious injuries to my right leg and cannot walk very well anymore. So i need to sell the trailer now that i cant use it. Its prolly been been pulled a total of 8 times!!!!! I have uploaded a few picture i took of it. Let me know if your interested. Its great not having to unload and load every night, or if you dont have a garage...and your equipment is always out of the weather!!!

pics 024.jpg

pics 025.jpg

pics 027.jpg

5. Raking-It-In

Raking-It-In LawnSite Member

was wondering if you still had the trailer for sale and if so what else is included if anything at all thanks..very interested please let me know asap !

6. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

is there any advatages/disadvantages to haveing an open trailer vs a enclosed trailer like this?

7. scagdude

scagdude LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

is there any equipment you have for sale?

8. Addison Landscaping

Addison Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from NY

if you weren't so far out i'd pick it up...

what's the interior look like - is it wide open or have you set it up for landscaping - racks, tool boxes, etc.

what is the best price you can do - if it's worth the drive i'll do it.

let me know

i'm looking for a trailer.

thanks.

9. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

PM has been sent.