Trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cb603r, Mar 3, 2009.

1. cb603r

cb603r LawnSite Member

I have a fully enclosed trailer that i never used when expanding my power washing business. Does anyone need one? Incredible deal on this 7X16 pointed nose trailer. If you dont want can anyone help me sell this thing???

2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Pictures ?? Where are you ??

3. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

I would be interested contact me ..pics and location

4. TheBigGW

TheBigGW LawnSite Member
    from MA

I am interested in the trailer. Where are you located. Any Pics. And how much you looking to get for it thanks

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

pics, a price, and a location of where you live would really help out.

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

but ill start the bidding off at 1,000bucks.

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

price?? location

8. cb603r

cb603r LawnSite Member

I am in Ladysmith VA and am willing to haul if a ways if need be.... price is 6000 or best offer. i have paper work and any other info on hand if you need... if you would please email me at cb603r@att.com. Thank you for your interest.

9. cb603r

cb603r LawnSite Member

10. cb603r

cb603r LawnSite Member

Just some more info on the trailer... It is a Forest River customer built fully enclosed pointed nose white trailer. Its a 7X16 tandem axel with a L side access window and a R side access door. Roof includes two air vents, and the back has spring back ramp door. Inside has full electrical lighting still smells like brand new wood! Spare tire included. Trailer can haul well over 10,000 lbs and has an incredible trailer break system. The reason why it was such an expense purchase was due to the light weight material model they offered during the gas price race. So all materials were custome and made out all light weight to reduce gas expenses. Trailer was purchased for an expanding powerwashing business and never used. Cannot find a better deal on this trailer, like i said shoot me an email to either one and would be happy to send pictures.